Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jocular Inventions Part 1

I have never seen such cool gloves in my life.

 
This here is a nifty device to keep food out of your hair. Spilling food on your hair just makes you look silly.

Slides--the ultimate form of transportation. Even for businessmen.

Blow your nose on the go!

I have always wanted to put chapstick on my toast.


My two favorite things: toilet paper and iPods.

Now you can carry your fish with you wherever you go!

Do you get tired of constantly explaining how you broke your arm? Then this is for you.

Comfort really is everything.

You definitely do not want your bananas to have to sit out in the fresh air.

Reading in bed was never easier!

If you liked these inventions, please leave a comment below. I found all the pictures on Google.

2 comments:

  1. I think my mom will buy me one of those get food out of your hair things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I am sorry, but I probably need one of those keep your food out of your hair contraptions. It is a borderline ritual to pick food out of my hair. It gets everywhere!!


    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    B.
    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis